Tuesday, May 24, 2011

goodwill & me

goodwill and i have been great friends since my early teens. one of my best finds was a baby blue pair of men's dress shorts with a really small leaf embroidered at the bottom-sadly i burned through the polyester blend with the wrong heat setting, and to this day i hope that i find an identical pair.

my best recommendation is to visit out the boys' section-i've found fun t-shirts, button downs, cardigans & my absolutely *favorite* boys' fit black blazer w/ bright gold buttons. these purchases have stayed constant in my wardrobe and i doubt will ever see a goodwill bin again.              

below is the top of a cocktail dress i recently found and i can't wait to find the perfect place to debut it.                            

xxo, dany


1 comment:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh i never thought to visit the boys section. nice find!