Sunday, July 1, 2012

.poleci & doo.ri sample sale x me.

ok, so i went a bit overboard with the poleci and doo.ri sample sale this week. thankfully, j.r., a fantastically amazing sales rep, calmed nerves and helped my sisters and i dream up all of the pieces chosen. below are a few (er, yes, not all) of the pieces i picked up. left to right (ultra-light gray tank, orange silk shorts, ultra-light navy tank, gray trouser skirt (high slit, so great), sheer black button up, disco drape black skirt). summer and fall are looking UP!

xxo, dany

1 comment:

Nuar said...

Hey, darling!
Thanks a lot for your compliment on my blog and for giving me the chance to discover yours, which is very enjoyable and inspirational! I absolutely value fashion sense and good taste, and you sure have both, girl! Keep growing that style passion!
Following you now via Bloglovin, and if you like my blog, I'll be thrilled to have you among my followers via GFC, as well!
XOXO, María José
http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/